Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Photoshop Quote; Run Away With Me

"Run Away With Me" is a well known phrase among songs and films.  I was listening to the song "Run Away With Me" by Carly Rae Jepsen, so I just thought why not keep it simple and make it a cute, maybe cheesy assignment.  I would recommend listening to the song while looking at the final image.  Personally, I think the song sets the mood for this image and was my inspiration for this assignment.  Plus the song connects with the image.

This image is about a young couple, seeing their future together in the world.  They have the galaxy to travel.  They can see the amazing future when they are together.  So, the top image with them having grown old together, they have swam the waters of life and are still madly in love.  Their arms will never tire of holding each other.

This assignment was easy for me to complete, considering I had room for creativity and ideas.  Really, the only struggle I had was trying to find good images to go with the assignment.

The final image contains a total of seven images:
-space background
-map blended into space
-children sitting on the dock
-a small and a large cloud
-the text saying "run away with me"
-senior couple sitting on the dock

Below is the final image


Below are the images I used for this project (all from google):




600-01694216

No comments:

Post a Comment