Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Photoshop Assignment; Chill me with not so chill zombies

I decided to put myself strolling out of the woods, on my way to the beach while being completely indifferent to the zombies in the creeping out of the woods.  

Photoshop, surprisingly, has been the most challenging software I have worked with.  I found it challenging to get myself familiarized with the program, which I am still trying.  I had some difficulty trying to find the correct tools to use to manipulate the layers and my images.  Basically because I have yet to explore so much in the software.  I tried to get the tones in the image of myself as close as possible to the background.  To be honest, most of the time I was laughing just looking at myself ready for the beach, not realizing the zombie apocalypse was going on.

Even so, I will continue practicing Photoshop so I'll be able to take advantage of its great features!

Below is the final result:

Below is the zombie background: (image from http://weabeasties.com/images/ZombieGroupBest.jpg)


Below is the image of myself, which I incorporated into the image from above:

I will dominate you, Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment